The IQOS Cashback will give you cash back on any purchase of a qualifying IQOS Device purchased from an authorised retailer.* Purchasers must create an account if you don’t already have one at iqos.co.nz, link the device to the new (or existing) account and apply for Cashback online at www.iqos.co.nz/cash-back within 30 days (inclusive of the date of purchase).
- 1.1. * See Paragraph 3 for excluded devices, kits, bundles, consumables and accessories
- 1.2. * See Paragraph 3 for excluded retailers including IQVape and iqos.co.nz.
Cashback redemption is 100% online at www.iqos.co.nz/cash-back. You cannot claim the IQOS cashback from the authorised retailer* where you purchased your qualifying IQOS device* from.
You must complete some simple online steps to receive the Cashback:
- 2.1. After buying your qualifying IQOS device, you must create (or update) an account at iqos.co.nz, link your IQOS device to that account and keep your receipt in a safe place as it is needed for the cashback claim
2.2. To claim the IQOS Cashback you must go to www.iqos.co.nz/cash-back and follow all instructions there. During claim submission process, you need to:
- 2.2.1. Upload an image of your purchase receipt; and
- 2.2.2. Complete all other required information to successfully submit the claim.
- 2.3. When your claim is submitted, you will receive an email with information about your Claim Tracking ID. Please do not delete this email. Your cashback claim will be assessed within six business days of the claim tracing ID being generated.
- 2.4. Once your claim is assessed, you will receive another email updating you on the status of the claim. If approved, it will take 17 business days to process the payment into your provided bank account.
- 2.5. You will also be notified by email when payment has been made into your provided bank account. Please allow up to five business days for the payment to appear.
The IQOS Cashback only applies to qualifying IQOS devices that have been purchased from authorised retailers.
3.1. Cashback does not apply to these devices, kits, bundles, consumables and accessories:
- IQOS VEEV starter kit and IQOS 3 Duo bundle
- IQOS VEEV starter kit and IQOS 3 Multi bundle
- IQOS VEEV starter kit and IQOS 3 Duo Refreshed bundle
- IQOS VEEV consumables
- IQOS VEEV accessories
- IQOS 3 DUO, DUO refreshed and IQOS 3 MULTI accessories
- Tobacco sticks.
3.2. **Retailers excluded from IQOS Cashback:
- IQOS.co.nz (IQOS Store).
When your claim is successfully submitted, you will receive an email notification containing a Claim Tracking ID. Please check your spam folder and take note of this. You will receive further emails as your claim progresses.
You must submit your claim (with a copy of your receipt), no later than 30 days after buying your IQOS device. This includes the date on which it was purchased. For example, if the date on your receipt is 13 October 2021, you must submit a claim by no later than 11.59pm on 11 November 2021.
To ensure a speedy cashback payment, please take care when entering information at www.iqos.co.nz/cash-back, especially your e-mail address and bank account details. Philip Morris New Zealand is not responsible for any errors or omissions made by you that could result in a delay or a decline.
- 6.1. Your cashback claim will be assessed within six business days.
- 6.2. If your claim is approved, it will take 17 business days to process payment into your provided bank account.
- 6.3. Please allow up to five business days for the payment to appear in your bank account.
- 6.4. If you have made an error or omission, please contact us using your Claim Tracking ID and we will be happy to help where we can.
Any retailer selling qualifying IQOS devices in New Zealand that are directly supplied by Philip Morris New Zealand is an authorised retailer with the exception of iqos.co.nz and IQVape stores. IQOS Cashback claims can only be made online at www.iqos.co.nz/cash-back as authorised retailers have no involvement in IQOS Cashback.
Some reasons for a claim decline may include but are not limited to:
- 8.1. A copy of the original receipt not being uploaded or is unreadable
- 8.2. The claim was submitted more than 30 days after the device was bought
- 8.3. The device is not a qualifying IQOS device
- 8.4. The device was purchased from iqos.co.nz and/or an IQVape store
- 8.5. The device was purchased from a stockist not directly supplied by Philip Morris New Zealand, a non-qualifying retailer and/or was purchased outside of New Zealand.
As IQOS Cashback does not affect your consumer rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993, please return any device that is not functioning to our high standards to the retailer you purchased it from.
If you claim against the IQOS 30 Day Money Back Guarantee and the claim is approved, then any cashback amount will be deducted from the refund amount.