IQOS and VEEV One contain nicotine, which is a highly addictive substance. No sale to persons under the age of 18.
IQOS and VEEV One are not risk-free. For more details, read the Important Information on iqos.co.nz.
- Click ‘Get Started’ on the Auto Delivery page at iqos.co.nz and it will prompt you to log in to your IQOS account. Once you are logged in, it will take you to the section where you select your IQOS and VEEV One products.
Or simply follow these steps:
- Log in to your IQOS account at iqos.co.nz and click on ‘Auto Delivery’. This will take you to the Auto Delivery dashboard.
- Select what you want and how often you want them delivered (fortnightly/monthly). Please note that minimum and maximum quantities do apply.
- Select your products and flavours.
- Choose a start date as this sets expected delivery date range for your first delivery.
- Click ‘Next step’ to add the plan to your shopping basket.
- Complete the checkout steps, which includes accepting our Terms and Conditions.
If you want to make any changes to your Auto Delivery plan, you must do this before the next order Cut-Off Date displayed on your Auto Delivery account dashboard.
You can also update or change your payment details at any time too. Simply do this in the ‘Payments’ section of your Auto Delivery account.
To have effect before the next delivery, any changes to your Auto Delivery plan must be made before the Cut-Off Date displayed on your Auto Delivery account dashboard.
Go to ‘My Order’ in your Auto Delivery dashboard and click ‘Edit’ to change:
- Quantities (within minimum and maximum limits)
- Types of vaping and other products, including HEETS and VEEV OnePods
- Items in your order.
- Delivery address (this must be in New Zealand)
- Telephone number
- Email address.
You can also update or change your payment details at any time. You can do this in the ‘Payments’ section of your Auto Delivery account.
If you make changes to your order including the delivery address, this becomes your Standard Order. This order will be delivered to you at the registered address each fortnight or month depending on what you subscribe for.
- Log into your IQOS account at iqos.co.nz and click on ‘Auto Delivery’. This will take you to the Auto Delivery dashboard.
- At the top of your dashboard, you will see a ‘Reschedule or Skip’ button next to the details of your next delivery.
- Click on this and you will have the option to temporarily re-schedule a delivery date by bringing it forward or pushing it back by a week. You can even skip that scheduled order completely.
- If you are re-scheduling, just select the new delivery date range and save the changes. Please note this is only temporary, so any future deliveries will be delivered based on your Standard Order plan. Rescheduling does not change future deliveries.
- If you wish to skip your order, you may skip deliveries for up to 90 days. Once your skip period has ended, your Auto Delivery service will re-start automatically. The delivery schedule will be based on your current Standard Order.
- All changes need to be made prior to the Cut-Off Date, which is displayed on your Auto Delivery dashboard.
If you know your card is about to expire, or wish to enter a new payment card, you can change your payment details at any time by logging into your Auto Delivery account at iqos.co.nz.
You’ll receive a reminder every time your next order is due, which will include a prompt to check that your payment details are up to date. If you want to change payment information, just make sure it’s done before the Cut-Off Date displayed on your Auto Delivery dashboard.
If you’ve made changes to your delivery date, your payment date will change too.
We’ll send you a confirmation by email each time your order is processed and when your order has been shipped.
As you can modify your Standard Order, the final order amount may go up or it may go down. Just make sure any changes are done before the Cut-Off Date displayed on your Auto Delivery account dashboard.
For VEEV One Pods, any discount depends on the number of pods in your plan. We will do our best to give you the best available price on iqos.co.nz as we process your order.
If your Auto Delivery order includes VEEV One Pods and you have joined IQOS Rewards, you may be able to apply IQOS Rewards dollars against the price of those pods. The change in price depends on how many IQOS Rewards dollars you redeem.
Please note that due to the law, we cannot HEETS smokeless tobacco sticks or apply IQOS Rewards dollars against them.
The maximum quantity for VEEV One Pods is five pod packs per fortnightly delivery (ie 10 pods).
For tobacco sticks, you choose what options you want from our selected Tobacco Sticks Price List.
If you do not receive an email, please check your spam/junk folder in case it has been sent there. If you cannot find it, please contact our Customer Care team by text on 5998 or by phone 0800 810433 (Monday to Friday 9am-6pm).
If we cannot process payment for your Auto Delivery order, we will place your Auto Delivery subscription ‘On Hold’ and let you know by e-mail as we try to resolve this with you.
Where we cannot make delivery, for instance if it’s the wrong address, we will contact you by email but please be aware that it’s your responsibility to ensure your contact details are accurate. Please also note that any redelivery where we are not at fault will incur an extra fee.
We will try our best to make sure the products you have ordered are available. In the rare occurrence where we are out-of-stock for any product in your order, we will place your entire delivery ‘On Hold’. This is until we can successfully ship your order in full, or if you choose an alternative product or flavour.
- 1. Log in to your IQOS account on iqos.co.nz and click on ‘Auto Delivery’. This will take you to the Auto Delivery dashboard.
- 2. Select the ‘My Details’ tab
- 3. Click the ‘Cancel my Auto Delivery’.
If you have any questions, then please call our Customer Care team.
If you wish to restart your Auto Delivery at any stage, you can log back into your account and click the Reactivate button. From here you can modify or create a new Standard Order for fortnightly or monthly delivery.
- Log in to your IQOS account on iqos.co.nz and click on ‘Auto Delivery’. This will take you to the Auto Delivery dashboard.
- Click on the ‘Reactivate’ button and your previous Auto Delivery subscription details will reappear.
- You can then edit your existing Standing Order. Just select your everyday essentials and how often you would like them delivered (fortnightly/monthly). Minimum and maximum quantities will apply.
- Choose your start date. This is the date range for your first delivery.
- Save the changes to add the plan to your shopping basket.
- Complete the checkout steps, which includes accepting the Terms and Conditions.