The new IQOS 3 DUO is our fastest and most powerful Holder within the IQOS range. Inspired by customers like you, it has been designed around your needs so you can enjoy an IQOS moment your way:
- It enables you to experience two consecutive uses without recharging the holder;
- At least 2 minutes and 20 seconds faster than charging the holder of IQOS 2.4 PLUS*
- At least 1 minute and 40 seconds faster than charging the holder of IQOS 3*
*provided IQOS 3 DUO Holder is fully charged the first time or when fully depleted; and applicable for charging IQOS 3 DUO Holder from 0 to 1 use. It may depend on conditions of use, on battery lifecycle, weather conditions and device usage.
To check the charge level of the IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger, press & release the Pocket Charger button.
The Pocket Charger status light will turn ON for 3 seconds to indicate battery status:
4 LEDs = more than 75% charged
1 LED = low charge. Need to charge
IQOS 3 DUO does not require a full charge to work. However we recommend to fully charge new devices before the first usage.
If your IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger is fully charged, you may use the Holder up to 20 times. We recommend when your Pocket Charger battery is depleted to fully charge it before using again.
No, the new IQOS 3 DUO Holder and Pocket Charger are only compatible with IQOS 3.
You can use the IQOS AC Power Adapter from the previous device versions. However, IQOS 3 DUO USB cable hosts a USB-C port, which is different from that of IQOS 2.4 PLUS.
You can easily reset your IQOS 3 DUO device by pressing and holding the pocket charger button for 10 seconds (until lights fade out), then releasing. All status lights will turn OFF, blink three times, and progressively fade in, to confirm the RESET.
You can check the Holder status (how many uses are available without recharge) in two ways – either on the Holder itself or on the Pocket Charger:
To check the status on the Holder, press & release the Button of the Holder:
- 2 lights – ready for two uses
- 1 light – ready for one use
- No light – Holder not charged
- To check the Holder status on the Pocket Charger:
- Press & release the Pocket Charger Button
- 2 lights – ready for two uses
- 1 light – ready for one use On IQOS 3 DUO P. Charger on IQOS 3 P. Charger*
*For those customers who use a mixed version of IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the IQOS 3 Pocket Charger. In some cases it may be required to upgrade the firmware of IQOS 3 Pocket Charger to know when the Holder is ready for 1 use.
IQOS 3 DUO enables two consecutive uses before requiring recharge. This is indicated by the two white LED lights on your Holder and Pocket Charger.
Once you have finished the first use, there will be only one light left, i.e. 2 LEDs on – 2 uses ready, 1 LED – 1 use. If you need the second use right away, your Holder is instantly ready for it. If you do not need the second use right away, simply put the Holder back in the Pocket Charger for a quick recharge.
IQOS 3 DUO Holder vibrations are activated in the following situations:
- At the start of the heating (once you press the Holder Button to start) - one vibration
- When the device is ready to be used – two vibrations
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end) - two vibrations
IQOS ProtectPlus™ introduces a number of improved features related to design and technology to redefine the concept of protection and reliability of IQOS 3:
- robust outer shell improves shock resistance of the device
- new side door opening tested to guarantee reliable device performance
- new technology provides longer battery life
- electronic chamber* of your IQOS 3 Holder has been redesigned for improved device reliability
Note: IQOS 3 has been discontinued and is no longer available for sale.
If you have any questions about the IQOS 3 and how it works, please take a look at the IQOS 3 DUO questions. The IQOS 3 Holder and Pocket Charger work in a very similar way to the IQOS 3 DUO. The key difference is the IQOS 3 DUO Holder allows for 2 consecutive uses versus 1 use for the IQOS 3 Holder.