You can easily check the charge level by following these simple steps:
- Press for 1 second the ON/OFF button
- The LEDs will turn on and indicate the level of charge:
- 1 LED = low charge level
- 4 LEDs = device is fully charged
It takes approximately 120 minutes to fully charge the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger from an electrical outlet. Only charge your IQOS 2.4 PLUS device using the supplied AC Power Adapter and USB Cable.
The IQOS device does not require a full charge to work. If the IQOS 2.4 PLUS Pocket Charger is fully charged you may use the holder for up to 20 times.
You can easily do a reset of your IQOS 2.4 PLUS device by simultaneously pressing and then releasing the Bluetooth and Power buttons until all lights briefly blink.
Holder vibrations are activated in the following situations:
- At the start of heating (once you press the Holder Button to start)
- When the experience is nearly complete (30 seconds prior the end)
The red light, blinking or steady, on your Holder may indicate that:
- Holder is not charged;
- Device is outside its optimal operating temperature (10°C - 40°C);
- You pressed on the Holder button during usage; or
- Holder malfunction.
- Check that the IQOS 2.4Plus Pocket Charger is switched ON and has enough power
- Place the Holder in the Pocket Charger and wait until it is fully charged (up to 4 minutes)
- Ensure your Holder’s electric contact is clean
- If none of the above works, perform a reset of your device
Phone: 0800 810 433 (Monday to Friday 9AM to 6PM)
Live chat: Click on the black chat icon at the bottom right on this page to get in touch (Monday to Friday 9AM to 6PM)
You can also ask for assistance at the nearest IQOS store.