14 Day Trial - Terms and Conditions
To participate in the 14-Day Trial (“14 Day Trial”), the following conditions of participation (“Conditions”) will apply. The organiser of 14 Day Trial is Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited (“PMNZ”), 46 Sale Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010 which also reserves the right to change the Conditions at any time.
- 1.1.You are only eligible to participate in 14 Day Trial if you are (i) a smoker or vaper over the age of 18, (ii) a registered IQOS product user and (iii) your registered address in our IQOS database is within New Zealand.
- 1.2.Only individuals may participate in 14 Day Trial. Companies, partnerships, incorporated societies, unincorporated associations, and/or similar legal entities are not eligible.
- 1.3.You confirm that all details provided are true and accurate, that you are the authorised credit/debit card holder used to make your order and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the products that you have ordered.
- 1.4.Your participation in 14 Day Trial is at our discretion and we may terminate your right to participate for any reason, including if you breach any of these Terms and those applicable to the access and use of the website.
- 1.5.14 Day Trial is only available on selected products and in certain quantities (if specified), as notified by us from time to time. We can, in our absolute discretion, choose to end the use and availability of 14 Day Trial at any time.
2. Participation and implementation of 14 Day Trial
- 2.1.Once you have submitted your initial 14 Day Trial order, together with your payment details, and acceptance of these Terms, your 14 Day Trial will start on the date you receive your order.
- 2.2.When you sign up for a 14 Day Trial, you agree to receive product(s) you have registered for and authorise us to take payment from your nominated Visa and Mastercard credit or debit card to process your order.
- 2.3.You agree to take sole responsibility for the IQOS kit during the 14 Day Trial. The kit is made up of an IQOS device, box, charging cable and power adapter. The kit excludes consumables (TEREA tobacco sticks), which need to be purchased separately and are non-refundable.
- 2.4.By signing up to 14 Day Trial online, you accept the Conditions and agree that you can be contacted during the trial period.
2.5.Our Customer Service team will contact you before your 14 Day Trial ends, to confirm if you would like to keep or return your IQOS kit:
- 2.5.1.Should you decide to purchase the IQOS kit, we will either charge your registered credit/debit card for the full amount or take the first of three instalment payments, if this has been set up; or
- 2.5.2.If you decide to return the IQOS kit, you agree to return the kit in full using the courier bag provided. Please retain the courier ticket number as proof of return. If we do not hear from you and we have not received your IQOS kit back 7 days after the trial has ended, then we will charge the retail price, in full, to your registered credit/debit card.
- 2.5.3.You may extend your 14 Day Trial once, if you need additional time to decide. You agree to contact the Customer Service team before your 14 Day Trial ends, to agree and organise the extension. If we do not hear from you and we have not received your IQOS kit back 7 days after the trial has ended, then we will charge the retail price in full to your registered credit/debit card.
- 2.6.You confirm and understand that participation in the 14 Day Trial is only available once per IQOS account.
- 2.7.The 14 Day Trial is subject to change for any reason at any time without notice. If your processed order has been affected, you will be notified by our Customer Service team and given the option to either proceed or cancel.
3. Data protection
- 3.1.Personal data that you transmit to us when participating in the 14 Day Trial (including but not limited to name, address, e-mail, bank account details), will be processed exclusively as far as is necessary for the processing of your 14 Day Trial.
- 3.2.Further information on the processing of your personal data can be found on https://www.pmiprivacy.com/en/consumer.
- 4.1.PMNZ shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages arising from the use of this service, technical failures, delays, and interruptions.
- 5.1.The Terms and Conditions are governed by New Zealand law.