IQOS 30 Day Money Back Guarantee Terms & Conditions
To participate in the "IQOS 30 Day Moneyback guarantee" (“the guarantee”), the following conditions of participation will apply.
Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited reserves the right to change the conditions of participation at any time.
By submitting the online claim form, the participant accepts the conditions of participation and agrees that they can be contacted by e-mail to process the claim.
The organiser of the IQOS 30 Day Money Back Guarantee offer is Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited, 46 Sale Street, Auckland Central, Auckland 1010
- 1.1. The guarantee is only available to smokers or vapers aged 18 years and over who are normally resident in New Zealand and who have purchased a qualifying IQOS device from a merchant participating in the guarantee. They must also create or update their account at www.iqos.co.nz, present the corresponding receipt and have a New Zealand bank account. Participation is only possible in the name of the registered purchaser.
1.2. The guarantee only applies to purchases made from participating retailers, which are listed at iqos.co.nz and/or by clicking here. The following products are specifically excluded from the guarantee:
- 1.2.1. All bundled devices including, but not limited to, IQOS VEEV starter kit with IQOS 3 Duo bundle; IQOS VEEV starter kit with IQOS 3 Multi bundle; and IQOS VEEV starter kit with IQOS 3 DUO refreshed bundle; and IQOS VEEV.
- 1.2.2. All IQOS VEEV and IQOS consumables and accessories.
- 1.3. Employees of Philip Morris New Zealand, all persons involved in the development or implementation of the guarantee (e.g., consultants or suppliers) as well as their respective family and household members, are excluded from participation.
- 1.4. Philip Morris New Zealand reserves the right to exclude from the guarantee, any participant who makes false statements when registering, manipulates, tries to manipulate or otherwise violates the conditions.
- 1.5. Participation in the guarantee is only in the name of person who holds a registered account at iqos.co.nz , holds proof of purchase and can supply the codentify code found on the bottom of original box. The guarantee is limited to a maximum of one IQOS device.
- 1.6. The guarantee cannot be combined with any other manufacturer programme. This also includes coupon programmes.
Participation and implementation of the guarantee
- 2.1. The guarantee is exclusively run online www.iqos.co.nz/money-back and cannot be claimed from the participating retailer where IQOS was purchased from.
- 2.2. The participant must create an account at www.iqos.co.nz (or update an existing one), link the device to that account and complete a 14-day support programme.
- 2.3. To claim the guarantee, a participant must submit an online claim within 30 days (including date of purchase) following purchase of an IQOS device.
- 2.4. The participant must enter the device price and upload a copy of the original proof of purchase receipt in one of the following file formats: jpg, png, bmp, HIEF or pdf, with a maximum 10 MB file size.
- 2.5. The proof of purchase receipt must clearly show the retailer name, retailer address, date of purchase, GST number and sum of purchase.
- 2.6. The participant must enter the codentify code found on the bottom of original box as well as uploading a copy of codentify code in one of the following file formats: jpg, png, bmp, HIEF or pdf, with a maximum 10 MB file size.
- 2.7. The participant must complete all other required information and successfully submit the online claim.
- 2.8. The completed online claim will be checked within four business days of being submitted. If proof of purchase, codentify code and the claim are assessed as eligible, a return label and courier bag will be sent to the participant’s registered address within two business days. If proof of purchase is incomplete, unreadable or invalid, participation is deemed invalid, and the participant will receive a corresponding e-mail to that effect.
- 2.9. Our service partner must receive the return label and courier bag inclusive of the device in its original box along with all related parts (including the charger and cable), within 21 business days of the claim being approved. Upon receiving the device, our service partner will check the device for function and completeness and after successful verification, approve the claim for refund.
- 2.10. Proof of purchase means a purchase receipt or invoice containing the retailer name, retailer address, date of purchase, GST number and purchase price. A packaging slip does not satisfy proof of purchase. The original proof of purchase must be retained by the participant until the claim has been settled. Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited is entitled, at any time, to request presentation of the original proof of purchase for data comparison.
- 2.11. The codentify code means a 12 digits alphanumeric code, e.g., ABC DEF 1GH JKL, found at the bottom of the original box.
- 2.12. By submitting the online claim form, the participant accepts the conditions of participation and agrees that they can be contacted by e-mail to process the claim.
- 2.13. The refund will be made within 7 business days after the device has been verified by our service partner and approving the claim for refund.
- 2.14. Payment is only made by bank transfer in NZD to a New Zealand bank account and can only be made if the bank details provided are full and correct.
- 2.15. Each participant is obliged to check the refund and to report any missing refund to the e-mail address indicated by Philip Morris New Zealand.
- 2.16. By sending the online participation form, the participant accepts that any IQOS Rewards points earned as a result of purchase during the IQOS 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, will be deducted.
- 2.17. These terms and conditions are governed by New Zealand law.
- 3.1. Personal data that you transmit to us when participating in the guarantee (including but not limited to name, address, e-mail, bank account details), will be processed exclusively as far as is necessary for the processing of your claimed refund or insofar as you have consented to the processing of your claimed refund.
- 3.2. For the purpose of processing your claimed refund, your data will be transmitted to WAIVPAY Limited. This is necessary because WAIVPAY Limited processes and settles approved claims.
- 3.3. The data of the participants will be deleted after the promotional period, provided that the further storage of the data is not necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
- 3.4. Further information on the processing of your personal data can be found on https://www.pmiprivacy.com/en/consumer.
- 4.1. Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited shall not be liable for indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, including but not limited to damages arising from the use of this service, technical failures, delays and interruptions.
- 4.2. Philip Morris (New Zealand) Limited shall not be liable for any late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected registration and/or claim by the participant.