How to use your IQOS 3 DUO.
1. Tap the button on your IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger to check the battery level. If it's low, plug the device into a power outlet using an original IQOS AC Adapter and cable.
2. To turn your IQOS 3 DUO Pocket Charger on or off, press the button at the top for 4 seconds. Check the status lights on your IQOS Holder to see the battery level. 2 lights mean it's fully charged and you can use it twice. 1 light means 1 use. No lights mean it's time to recharge the holder.
3. To use your IQOS 3 DUO Holder, gently insert a tobacco stick. Don't twist the heated tobacco stick. If you do, you risk breaking the blade. After you've inserted the heated tobacco stick, press and hold the holder button. You'll feel a vibration and the lights will pulse slowly. This means the holder is getting ready. When you feel two vibrations and both status lights are on, your IQOS is ready to use.
4. When you feel two vibrations again that means your IQOS time is nearly up. Gently slide open the IQOS 3 DUO Holder, remove the heated tobacco stick, and slide the holder shut. Tap the holder button to see the device's status. Remember: one light means there's one use remaining. You can use your IQOS one more time or place the holder back in the charger.
5. With the IQOS 3 DUO Holder in the charger, watch the lights on the top. When it's flashing that means the holder is charging. When both lights are on, it means you can take the holder out.
View Guided Demo