The duration of this warranty, relevant to your country of purchase, is as follows:
- Country of Purchase: New Zealand
- Duration of warranty: 12 months
What this warranty covers
The Philip Morris International entity, listed under the heading of ‘Customer Care’, shall, at its option (but without affecting your statutory rights), repair or replace any components which are defective in terms of material or workmanship, when used in accordance with the associated IQOS™ User Guide and which are subject to a valid voluntary warranty claim.
The provisions of this warranty are only valid in the country of purchase.
What is excluded from this warranty?
The following are excluded from the terms of this warranty:
a) damage caused by normal wear and tear;
b) cosmetic damage (such as scratches, dents, broken plastic, etc.);
c) damage caused by misuse, power surge, improper handling, liquid contact or fire;
d) malfunction due to use with a non-compatible product;
e) damage or malfunction caused by attempts to open, modify and repair, either by a user or by a service provider not accredited by the manufacturer; and
f) damage or malfunction caused by failure to use as described in the associated IQOS User Guide.
Information on how to make a claim
To make a claim under this warranty, please contact our Customer Care Team for assistance.
- Ensure that you have your proof of purchase before making the call.
- In the absence of the proof of purchase, the company reserves the right to voluntarily apply the warranty duration starting from the manufacturing date of the IQOS device components in question, based on its own records.
- Where an exchange takes place, then any replacement part becomes your property and the replaced part becomes the property of the entity which makes the exchange.
The information provided by you will be used as described in the consumer privacy notice.
Additional legal rights for consumer
The rights conveyed under this voluntary warranty are in addition and without prejudice to all rights and remedies provided by consumer protection laws in the country of purchase. For more information on Product Warranties for New Zealand customers please refer to the website Terms and Conditions.