PMI offers a variety of quality, scientifically substantiated smoke-free products that are much better choices than continued smoking. Our vision is that our smoke-free products will one day replace cigarettes.
- Cigarette smoking causes serious diseases and is addictive. Without question, the best decision any smoker can make is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- PMI’s smoke-free products are for adults who would otherwise continue to smoke or use other nicotine products.
- We do not offer PMI’s smoke-free products to people who have never used tobacco or nicotine products or who have quit using tobacco and nicotine products. Our smoke-free products are not an alternative to quitting and are not designed as cessation aids.
- Minors should not use tobacco or nicotine in any form.
Please read more about Good Conversion Practices for PMI’s smoke-free products here.
SAFETY WARNINGS & INSTRUCTIONS
- Tobacco Sticks contain nicotine, which is addictive.
- IQOS and Tobacco Sticks are not risk-free. The best way to reduce tobacco-related health risks is to quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Some users of IQOS and Tobacco Sticks reported experiencing abdominal pain, chest pain, choking sensation, cough, difficulty breathing, dizziness, dry mouth, dry throat, gingivitis, headache, malaise, nasal stuffiness, nausea, mouth irritation, palpitations, throat irritation, and vomiting.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used by people who have or are at risk of heart disease, are diabetic, are epileptic, or are experiencing seizures.
- Nicotine-containing products should not be used during pregnancy or while breast-feeding. If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or think you may be pregnant, you should quit tobacco and nicotine use altogether.
- Stopping smoking or switching to IQOS and Tobacco Sticks or other nicotine-containing products may require the adjustment of the dosing of certain medicines (e.g. theophylline, clozapine, ropinirole).
- If you have questions about whether you should use IQOS and Tobacco Sticks given an existing health condition, consult a health care professional.
Exclusive Use of Tobacco Sticks
- Only purchase IQOS and Tobacco Sticks from your local or online IQOS stores or other authorized retailers.
- Only use IQOS with Tobacco Sticks. Never use IQOS with a cigarette or similar products that are not approved for usage with IQOS. Doing so may result in injury.
- Do not modify Tobacco Sticks in any way or add any substance to Tobacco Sticks. Doing so may result in injury.
Prior to use of a product, users should read the full Safety Warnings & Instructions, which contain important safety information about the use of the product.
- Safety Warnings & Instructions for IQOS 2.4+ Here
- Safety Warnings & Instructions for IQOS 3 Here
- Safety Warnings & Instructions for IQOS 3 Multi Here
- Safety Warnings & Instructions for IQOS 3 DUO Here
You will find consumer communication around the website that comes from the following source:
IQOS emits on average 95% lower levels of harmful chemicals compared to cigarettes*.
*IQOS is not risk-free. It delivers nicotine, which is addictive. Compared to the smoke of a reference cigarette (3R4F). It does not necessarily equal a 95% reduction in risk. These products are not risk-free. Source: Average reductions (95% for IQOS with HEETS and over 95% for IQOS VEEV) in the levels of a range of harmful chemicals (excluding nicotine) compared to the smoke of a reference cigarette.