Terms & Conditions of UseFor full terms or to apply see here
Splitit is an external payment service provider. IQOS offers Splitit as a further payment option for you when purchasing goods from us.
- Splitit is an external service provider and is not part of Philip Morris International, IQOS or affiliates.
- You must agree and accept the Terms and Conditions provided by Splitit.
- Fees – there are no initial fees* applicable to you for using the Splitit service. *Charges and/or interest may be applied by your credit card issuer.
- Splitit will authorise the full amount on your existing credit card (Visa/Mastercard), but only charge you the first instalment up front. Please ensure that your credit limit is sufficient, otherwise your order will not be successful.
- Splitit option will only be available on selected IQOS devices.
- Splitit cannot be used in conjunction with any other payment option (i.e. Polipay).
- You are solely responsible for the security of any data transmitted or entered in conjunction with the use of Splitit.
- Should you have any issues with your purchase, you are able to return your product to us under our standard terms. Go to https://nz.iqos.com/shipping-and-returns for further information.
- We are not required to refund you if you change your mind. Go to https://nz.iqos.com/shipping-and-returns for further information.