IQOS How-to guides
How to use your IQOS VEEV.
- Confirm that you are a smoker or vaper and verify that you are 18 or over before first use.
- Unlock your VEEV using the IQOS App.
- If your VEEV is not unlocked, the lower and upper lights will be white.
- When your IQOS VEEV is ready for use, the lights will pulse white for up to 3 minutes.
- Remove the yellow seal tab before using the VEEV flavour pod.
- Insert the VEEV pod into your IQOS VEEV.
- A quick vibration will confirm that you've inserted the pod correctly.
- Once the lights stop pulsing, they will become solid white and show the battery level.
- You can start vaping.
6. Turn off
- If you don’t vape, IQOS VEEV will automatically turn off after 3 minutes to save battery.
- Alternatively, you can turn off your IQOS VEEV by pressing the button for 1 second, until it vibrates and the lights turn off.
7. Changing your VEEV pod
- You don’t need to turn off your IQOS VEEV before removing the pod.
- When you insert it, a pulsing light might appear to indicate that it is initialising.
- It is ready to use when the light stops pulsing.
- If you wait more than 3 minutes to insert the pod, your IQOS VEEV will automatically switch off to save battery.
- You will need to press the button for 1 second after inserting the pod to start vaping.
Get in touch.
Our dedicated NZ-based customer care team is here for you. Get in touch using one of the following options.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm