IQOS How-to guides
How to unlock your IQOS VEEV.
We've built a locking capability into your IQOS VEEV, to make sure it can only be unlocked by an adult. This is why we ask you to provide ID information, to verify that you are over the age of 18.
How to unlock your IQOS VEEV
1. Download the IQOS App, or connect to the IQOS web app.
2. Log into the app with your IQOS account credentials (same as the website) or create a new account.
3. Verify your age by providing ID details, if not previously validated.
4. Connect (pair) your IQOS VEEV to the app.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to activate.
You can also activate your IQOS VEEV at any IQ Vape store.
How to use your IQOS VEEV.
- Confirm that you are a smoker or vaper and verify that you are 18 or over before first use.
- Unlock your VEEV using the IQOS App.
- If your VEEV is not unlocked, the lower and upper lights will be white.
- When your IQOS VEEV is ready for use, the lights will pulse white for up to 3 minutes.
- Remove the yellow seal tab before using the VEEV flavour pod.
- Insert the VEEV pod into your IQOS VEEV.
- A quick vibration will confirm that you've inserted the pod correctly.
- Once the lights stop pulsing, they will become solid white and show the battery level.
- You can start vaping.
6. Turn off
- If you don’t vape, IQOS VEEV will automatically turn off after 3 minutes to save battery.
- Alternatively, you can turn off your IQOS VEEV by pressing the button for 1 second, until it vibrates and the lights turn off.
7. Changing your VEEV pod
- You don’t need to turn off your IQOS VEEV before removing the pod.
- When you insert it, a pulsing light might appear to indicate that it is initialising.
- It is ready to use when the light stops pulsing.
- If you wait more than 3 minutes to insert the pod, your IQOS VEEV will automatically switch off to save battery.
- You will need to press the button for 1 second after inserting the pod to start vaping.